- Rhymes: -ɒl
- The Grassy Knoll is a small, sloping hill inside Dealey Plaza that became infamous following the John F. Kennedy assassination.
- The Knoll is an estate in Hove, England: see Hangleton.
- Knole House is a stately home in Kent, England owned by the Sackville-West family.
- Knoll, a place near Petts Wood and Orpington in southeast London, England.
- Catherine Baker Knoll.
- Corina Knoll.
- Edmund Knoll-Kownacki.
- Edwin Knoll.
- Florence Knoll, furniture designer and wife of Hans Knoll.
- John Knoll and his brother Thomas Knoll co-wrote Adobe Photoshop.
- Knoll József, drug researcher, who developed (-)deprenyl, (Selegiline). This was the first selective inhibitor of MAO-B.
- Max Knoll.
- Konrad Knoll (1829-99), sculptor.
Companies* Knoll (company), a United States company that produces office furniture systems.
- The Knoll is the radical student publication of the University of British Columbia
knoll in German: Knoll